*During the EPA review process and despite having roughly 2.5 times the amount of pre-approved active ingredients needed to be classified as a disinfectant or sanitizer, this is not a claim that HÄNS Ultra – Clean is a disinfecting/ sanitizing agent. This is highly regulated by the EPA and with the claims process taking over 2 years, the timing to make claims is not easily projectable.
HÄNS Ultra – Clean contains over 2.5 times the amount of active ingredients as the leading sanitizing/disinfecting wipe* and best of all, it comes with a cape!
Why HÄNS Ultra – Clean?
- HÄNS Cleaning Solution has over 2.5 times the amount of active ingredients as the leading disinfecting/sanitizing wipe* without the waste
- Proven formula - HÄNS’ formula debuted in the original, award-winning HÄNS Swipe – Clean in 2013
- Developed over the course of 2 years from the ground up to specifically clean today’s tech
Why this style of Cape (cloth)?
- A wetted surface is the key to a microscopic clean
- The cape’s material is able to transfer the wetness of the solution onto the surface it is cleaning and not soak up the majority of the solution itself; reminiscent of a cleaning wipe’s wetness transfer
- Antibacterial treated
- Wash the cape for continued just-like-new-use
Designed to Clean:
- phones, tablets, computer touchscreens, keyboards, car touchscreens, air pods, VR glasses, covers, cases, cables, chargers + so much more
- Not intended for use on nylon computer screens and certain TVs. These screens have different coatings from each manufacturer and rarely require the microscopic clean HÄNS provides. You can use a dry portion of the Cleaning Cape if needed for these types of screens.
HÄNS Ultra - Clean 8 Ounce Bottle Size
Quaternary Compounds** ……… > 2.5*% (exact concentration proprietary)
**Same blend as the leading disinfecting wipe, with roughly 2.5 times the amount
Blend of compounds to achieve unique surfactant properties ……… +/-90% (exact concentration proprietary)
Does Not Contain:
oxidizers, ammonia, bleach, strong acids and strong alkali materials